It is well known around the world for its iconic fire rate, which fires so fast the gun creates a buzzing sound similiar to a bee. It is designed to be carried like a pistol or a holster, but this weapon would be perfect if it wasn't by the fact that it empties the clip from the blink of an eye. Survivors frequently make magic tricks with it, claiming to make the bullets inside the clip "disappear" by snapping their fingers.
- It is best to get as many headshots on a zombie with this, since it can lead to instakills.
- Because of it's absurd rate of fire, running empty is unbearably common. Bringing Bulldozer I is recommended because of the extra clips.
- This weapon is manufactured by R-Brain Hardwork.
- The first submachine gun to be ever added in R2DA.
- The second mesh-based gun to be ever added in R2DA.
- It has three firing modes: semi, burst and auto.
- Accuracy is increased if toggled on semi firing mode.
- M93R was required before purchasing Skorpion.