The Skorpion (specifically the Škorpion vz. 61) is a machine pistol that does a hefty amount of damage, but chews through ammo extremely quickly. It's very inaccurate, and has a huge amount of spread. Using its burst or semi-auto firing modes at every range except for close is probably your best bet. Although you can fully unload and usually get one or two zombie kills, conserving your ammo is key with this weapon.
The first submachine gun in the history of the SANI Virus. During the early stages of the outbreak, new recruits would always use the Uzi as a cheap, decent weapon. After the fall of the infection, the Uzi was now weak to the new zombies of the SANI Virus, so R-Brain Hardwork quickly created the Skorpion. With massive spread but high fire rate, most didn't appreciate it. Many survivors detest this weapon, but it was one of the many weapons needed to combat the new apocalypse.
- It is best to get as many headshots on zombies with this, since it can lead to instakills.
- Because of it's absurd rate of fire, running out of ammo is unbearably common. Bringing the Bulldozer I armor is recommended.
- After the rework of accuracy, it is advised to use this in close quarter combat while full auto, as it has fairly low accuracy.
- Don't go all trigger happy rainbow funtime on this. Conserve ammo and only fire when you are sure to kill a zombie.
- Buying the Lazex and Fenix attachments are not recommended, as they're currently useless.
- This weapon is manufactured by R-Brain Hardwork.
- The first submachine gun to be ever added in R2DA.
- The second mesh-based gun to be ever added in R2DA.
- It has three firing modes: semi, burst and auto.
- The accuracy is increased if toggled on semi-firing mode.
- It has the same fire-rate as the Minigun.
- The first permanent mesh gun to be added to R2DA.
- This gun has a theoretical DPS of 500, but it's magazine is 10 bullets short to support this DPS.
- Previously, you had to own a M93R to buy a Skorpion.
- This has the lowest damage per bullet out of any gun in the game (The next lowest per bullet is the Wingmaster, at 26)