The Skorpion (specifically the Škorpion vz. 61) is a machine pistol and is well known around the world for its iconic fire rate. This machine pistol fires so fast that it creates a buzzing sound similar to a numbbee. It is also designed to be carried like a pistol or a holster, making it an efficient, small, and powerful weapon. This weapon would be perfect, except for one thing: it didn't empties the clip with the blink of an eye. Humorous survivors commonly use it for magic tricks, pretending to make bullets "disappear" by snapping their fingers.
- It is best to get as many headshots on zombies with this, since it can lead to instakills.
- Because of it's absurd rate of fire, running out of ammo is unbearably common. Bringing the Bulldozer I armor is recommended.
- After the rework of accuracy, it is advised to use this in close quarter combat while full auto, as it has fairly low accuracy.
- Don't go all trigger happy rainbow funtime on this. Conserve ammo and only fire when you are sure to kill a zombie.
- Buying the Lazex and Fenix attachments are not recommended, as they currently useless.
- This weapon is manufactured by R-Brain Hardwork.
- The first submachine gun to be ever added in R2DA.
- The second mesh-based gun to be ever added in R2DA.
- It has three firing modes: semi, burst and auto.
- Its accuracy is increased if toggled on semi-firing mode.
- It has the same fire-rate as the Minigun.
- The first permanent mesh gun to be added to R2DA.
- This gun has a theoretical DPS of 500, but it's magazine is 10 bullets short to support this DPS.
- Previously, you had to own a M93R to buy a Skorpion.