The Škorpion's design was finalized in 1961 and named "Samopal Vz. 61". It was subsequently adopted by the Czechoslovak Army and security forces and later exported to various countries.
It is well known around the world for its iconic firerate, which fires so fast the gun creates a buzzing sound similiar to a bee. It is designed to be carried like a pistol, holster and all.
- It is best to get as many headshots on a zombie with this.
- First Tier 2 gun R2D history.
- First Submachine Gun in game.
- You have to buy M93R before you can buy this.
- Second mesh-gun used in R2DA, with the first being Bazooka.
- Same as M93R, you can change the firing mode by pressing V.
- As of now, the most expensive gun in R2DA.
- Skorpion has better accuracy than the glock if fired in semi auto mode.