The Skincrate was added in v0.8.2 and is used to obtain most skins for certain weapons. If you wish to purchase one, you'll find it under the "Robux Store" tab in the store.
Before this was added, PlaceRebuilder had to decide between being able to acquire Skincrates by finding them in maps and using Robux, or only being able to acquire them through Robux. He chose the latter.
You can view all skins here.
How To Use
- Firstly, click a primary or secondary weapon in the Store.
- Click the Skincrate icon.
- In the opened section, click the square with a Skincrate and click on "Use" to use it.
- If a Skincrate icon does not appear, then that weapon does not have any extra skins or any more skins obtainable through the Skincrate.
This is a list of when each skin was made available.
For a more comprehensible list of all the skins, click here.
As of v0.9.6, you can no longer purchase skins using cash. You must own a Skincrate to get ANY CUSTOM skin for your weapons.
struck can no longer be obtained from Skincrates and can only be gotten through Premium Skincrates.
- Tacticool for the Wingmaster 870 and Asimo for the Dragunov were available prior to v0.8.2 for a 50R$ Gamepass and 500$ of in-game cash respectively.
- At the time, Tacticool was the only skin available for Robux.
- You can technically buy unlimited Skincrates, but the number of skins you can get are currently limited.
- One skin is rewarded per Skincrate.
- Every skin you get is unique and you cannot get the same skin twice.
- The first R2DA Twitter code gave a Skincrate.
- If you logged into R2DA on December 24 or 25, 2016, you got 1 hour Double EXP, 1,500$ and 1 free Skincrate.
- As of v1.4.5, there are 484 unique skins that you can receive from a Skincrate, including the FATAL5 skins but not including skins that have been transferred to Premium Skincrates, costing 12,100R$ in total.
- As of now, PlaceRebuilder has given out four Skincrates for free. Keep an eye out for the next one.