The Shoulderpad is a skeleton stock attachment that is equipped with the Skorpion machine pistol. This attachment has the advantage to add a small bonus of range and accuracy. No Skorpion is special without it.
The Skorpion was, by itself, considered an inaccurate, and overall poor weapon by many. However, after a few attachments were released to help mitigate the Skorpion's issues, it became a decent, if not great weapon.
The Shoulderpad was one of these attachments and the first to be released. While some question why it took 500$ to fold out a skeleton stock, the instructions to fold it out were in Czech. To help pay for the translation of the user manual, this attachment was charged at a cost.
- This adds +10 range and +15 accuracy which is useful to alleviate the Skorpion's pitiful accuracy.
- Pair it with either the Fenix PD35 or the Lazex 2AA to further increase range or accuracy.
- Accuracy increased from 0 to 15.
- The attachment is a skeleton stock from the Skorpion.
- This attachment can be seen on the weapon if you don't have this attachment in the first place.
- It is visible on the Skorpion prior to it being equipped, leading some to question why you need to pay 500$ just to fold it out.
- Not to be confused with the UTAH-23, another shoulder attachment for the M4A1.