The Scout is a beefed-up version of the Tactical II vest with extra Kevlar padding and extra places to hold ammo. Unlike the heavy armor on the Tactical II, this armor is relatively light which allows for enhanced stamina.
Although the two sets of Bulldozer armor were well received, there were numerous complaints about weight and bulkiness. The military decided to create an armour that was light, durable and easy to use, leading to the creation of the Scout armour.
In the months following its initial release, there was a massive increase in the number of resources available to survivors, as it made supply runs much safer and efficient, making it a definite success.
- Included Ammo
- Significantly Increased Energy
- Some Health
- No Resistances
- High Ranked
- This armor is best used when you have melees with multiple swings, high max hits or high damage output.
- This armor is also effective for those who want to run away from a bad situation.
- Large maps, such as Last Harvest, is where this armor truly shines due to the large expanse you can run into.
- The Scout is very useful in Quests due to the high stamina boost.
- Even though you have double the energy of a regular survivor, don't think you have unlimited stamina.
- Rank changed from 20 to 27.
- Gives the highest amount of stamina from an armor in-game.
- Formerly this title was given to the Tactical II.
- There was a bug in v1.3.5 with this armor. If you died while wearing this, you would get as twice as much stamina while playing as zombie.
- This bug was patched in v1.3.6.