Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Sam was an NPC girl in the R2DA DEMO who appeared in Evacuation where players would defend and protect her from Zombies.
One player will take up defending her.
This could be achieved by chatting "Come" in which Sam will then ask where you two are going to go. This could only be done if you had at least 10 Fame. If you did not have enough Fame, Sam would not trust you and therefore not follow you. If the round was won, you would get your 10 Fame back, along with 10 more.
Sam had a set speed. If you wanted her to go any faster, you would have to chat "Hopup" and she would hop into your arms. If you wanted her to stay still, you would chat "Stay". You could still sprint, kick, and punch with Sam in your arms, but you couldn't use your weapons.
- If you make Sam angry, she will punch you and cause you to lose 20 HP.
- Sam could only take damage from the Claw move from Normal Zombies, Tickers and Edgars.
- Sam's full name is Samantha, as said by PlaceRebuilder.
- Sam is stylised after Ellie from The Last Of Us.
- Indeed, the shirt is stylised after Ellie, found here.
- Sam could originally say "Come" herself, but this was later fixed.
- She originally costed 5 Fame to defend her. However, due to trolling, this was later increased to 10.
- Because trolling still continued, Evacuation was eventually removed.
- Whenever she died, a cutscene camera revolves around her, indicating to the survivors that she has died.