The Rose Petal is a petal of a rose. The clues are within the name.
Such an unassuming item that one shouldn't probably look into too much. Why do the cakes drop it? How is this vital to our current objective? Better let others find out because you certainly don't have time for this, with the massive cake just curb-stomping half of your team.
- It is better to kill the Cake Turrets and Cannon Clouds as they do more damage to a team compared to the Cake Slices.
- Do remember that not all Cake Slices drop this.
- Magnets can be used to attract Rose Petals, helping aide the collection.
- This also makes it easier to collect Rose Petals that aren't over land anymore.
- Any Rose Petal that falls into the void cannot be collected.
- To prevent this, try to kill the Cake Slices in the middle of the map.
- Collect all 16 Rose Petals to spawn a rose that you can ride on, which takes you to the next puzzle of the quest.
- When you collect all 16 Rose Petals, the rose that appears actually has 21 petals on it.