The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Although most were satisfied by using the Katana without training, a small fee allowed those who wished to wield the weapon in a slightly more refined fashion to get what they wanted.
- Like the other two Katana animations, using this will increase the delay before you can attack again.
- If you are more on combat, be sure to unequip this.
- This can be useful if you don't want to run out of stamina as quickly.
- However, compared to the other animations, this has the lowest swing rate so it isn't recommended to use in PvP gamemodes.
- This is part of a series of animations for the Katana.
- Ronins, in real life, were former Japanese samurais who have no lord or master to serve or has refused to commit seppuku, a part of the Bushido code.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.