Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- "Never forgetti, last years Yeti"
Return of the Yet is relatively small map, with one large central ice platform surrounded by water. In addition, there are destructible secondary platforms, whose purpose is to deter survivors from destroying the Yeti II's Frozen Orbs.
This was the boss arena map for the R2DA Christmas Event 2017.
After realising that the "Yeti" they killed two years ago was in fact, not a yeti, the survivors went on a hunt to find the real Yeti. They eventually ended up here, in the middle of a secluded island, with the mighty beast standing right in front of them...
Crystal clear blue water with a large ice platform surrounded by smaller platforms, also made out of ice. Yeti II stands on the main ice platform. Three of the smaller ice platforms have Frozen Orbs on them. In addition, one of these ice platforms is a tall iceberg, meaning that you may have difficulty reaching the top.
- If you lose the ammo table on some of the islands, buy some Extra Ammo!
- Once the smaller icebergs sinks below the water, the Ammo Stations situated on them will disappear.
- Swimming too long can drown you, but it will not deal 10 damage every second.
- Jump into the water to avoid the Icicle Rain and Ice Tornadoes.
- If the Yeti sinks a platform while you're on it, it will float back up after a bit.
- Burn the Frozen Orbs to stop the Yeti II from healing.
- Follow the tips on the Frozen Orb Page.
- Watch out for the edges on the large iceburg. It trips you up so that you aren't able to scale the iceberg easily.
- Swimming under the water will help you get away from Toy Penguin.
- Watch when the islands are floating back up. You can get stuck in them and lose your breath slowly.
- This design looks similar to the Yeti's Cave back in 2015.
- During Debug, the Ammo Boxes on the island use to float so you are able to stand on them.
- This was later changed so that people weren't able to cheat.
- There used to be a bug where being frozen would sometimes remove your arms, but it was patched in v1.0.8a.