Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
- "Statistically speaking, 1 in 20 rounds this will spawn in, 1 in 400 rounds this will spawn twice in a row and 1 in 8000 rounds this will spawn three times in a row. Luck is beautiful game."
If this gift was equipped and clicked before Christmas, your character gives it a little shake and the game tells you, "Can't be open[e]d yet." This will stay in your inventory until you decide to open it.
- Like the other Christmas 2019 gifts, this cannot spawn in servers with under 10 players.
- Like all gifts, the Red Gift will only spawn on zombie spawns, so check zombie spawnpoints if looking for this gift.
- Hard-to-access or far away zombie spawns like parts of Panama Beach makes it harder to pick the gift out.
- Quick gamemodes such as The President are recommended to find this gift as you can easily farm for this gift.
- When the gift has not been found after a certain time, a flare will indicate its position.
- A VIP Server, with a couple of alts, is the best way to farm for the Red Gift.
- The Rocket Sleigh, if you have it, can be a good tool in obtaining the Red Gift, especially on flat maps.
- However, be sure to dismount at the right time. You may overshoot and someone else may get the gift.
- Alternatively, you can use the Jetski to cross water (where applicable) and easily reach the Red Gift.
- If you are lagging or you spawn into the map too late, you're most likely not getting the Red Gift.
- The Tactical II and Scout vests can be used for extra stamina. They keep you racing towards the Red Gift when others are out of stamina.
- However, The President bans all armors.
- Booster items, such as the Candy Cane and Blueberry Splush can be used to get to the Red Gift without running out of stamina.
- Bringing a Jetpack will allow you to spot the Red Gift from a distance away.
- When you get the Red Gift, you are likely to be Vote Kicked if you are on a VIP Server.
- The best thing to do, once you get the Red Gift, is to leave immediately.
- You cannot pick this up if you already have it.
- You also need to be a survivor to pick this up.
- This has a spawnrate of 5%, same as last year's Pink Gift.