Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "Transportation via rail? What is this, the 1950s?"
Rails were made using metal before the apocalypse hit and were used for train tracks. Not much else is known about these Rails specifically or who manufactured them. Their unique shape only matches with the tracks seen in Mogadishu.
- Rails usually spawn rather far apart from each other, so spread out to cover more ground quickly.
- You can also use the Tag Objective in the In-Game Store to find this.
- Unlike the Planks, you can only carry one piece of Rail at a time.
- While holding the Rail, you are also able to Punch and Kick, like the Plank. Use this to your advantage as you can protect yourself this way.
- After placing these, rush to the electricity button and have people push the Trolley to win.
- One of the two items required to complete Mogadishu Transit's Campaign, with the other being the Planks
- The Rails only appear when all the required Planks are in place.
Just in case, here is a link to the Railgun.