- "For when you need to call in a Rescue Vehicle!"
- ―Radio Salesman
After frantically realising their situation, the survivors on M.S Antares knew the damage to the vessel was done. They needed an escape.
They had a Radio on board and without delay, they sent their SOS signal for help.
Eventually receiving a helpful reply, the survivors gained a small sense of hope. Now they just need a plan to keep afloat a while longer...
Meanwhile, on a remote island in the middle of the Atlantic, a similar SOS signal came from a boombox. Don't ask who hot-wired the thing to send distress signals over channel 16, but it worked.
- Try to reach the Radio as fast as you can to save time.
- Call the Marine at the same time while people are throwing Rations overboard and people putting in the Pipes into the pump in M.S Antares.
- Coordinate your efforts to maximise output.
- You can also turn on the pump after you are done with the Marine to save some time in M.S Antares.
- You can only push the Gas Tank after you call the Boombox.
- Calling the Boombox will net you 50$ and 1 Fame.
- Hold "E" to use the Radio.
- You can't equip a weapon, or punch or kick while holding the Retro.
- Defend the person who has the Retro, as they are basically defenceless against zombies.
- This was originally in R2D 2014 for the map Platypus to call Rescue.
- In Debug, the options were: kill all survivors or call for Porta Coeli II. Nothing occured if either option was selected.
- If the player who is holding the Retro touches the water, they will get teleported back to the surface.