The R2DA Summer Event 2020 is the second summer event in R2DA, though there were two other unofficial summer events. A teaser for the original R2DA Easter Event 2020 was uploaded to PlaceRebuilder's Twitter account, @XelPixels, on March 28th, confirmed the return of Open Fields from the original Reason 2 Die game, which was only available during that game's Easter 2015 event. As such, this is when many believe the event itself was confirmed.
However, the event was postponed due to the lack of progress. This led the event to be renamed and new content to be added. As such, some Easter-related items were carried over to the R2DA Summer Event 2020. At the same time as this event was released, the R2DA Lucky Day Celebration was released. The additional event was likely the catalyst for the delay.
|Captain Crab||Woda||Sand Crab||Summer Costumes 2020|
|Bunny||Grill||Snorkel||Water Balloon||Feather Boots||Carrot|
|Froggo||Raspberry Splush||Panama Punch||Bunny Skincrate||Captain's Bounty||Item Box|
|R2DA Wipeout III||Carrot Fields|
Holiday Themed Maps
|Peach N' Spills||1930's Kingstreet||Shoot'em Up Town|
|Won Summer Event 2020|
Major Event Updates
Note: These logs only contain update notes pertaining to the event itself, if you want to view the entirety of update logs, please click here.
Update 1.4.6 (Start of event)
- Second "Easter" event in R2DA, though it is not officially an Easter event.
- Third in the R2D series, after R2D Easter 2015.
- The Summer Event was originally planned to be a Spring Event that was originally called the Easter Event 2020.
- It was changed because of the long delay.
- The name was changed because PlaceRebuilder didn't want to rush the event.