The R2DA Easter Event 2019 is the first Easter event in R2DA, and the second overall in the R2D series, with the Easter Event 2015 being the first.
Due to the fact it wasn't released during Easter, this can be referred to as the R2DA Spring Event 2019. In-game, this is known as the R2DA Duck Event 2019.
|Duck (Mount)||Mob Eggs||Eggs||Farmer's Jacket||Duck Chest||Key|
|Costume Badge [Edgar]||Costume Badge [Stalker]||Costume Badge [Brute]||Costume Badge [Digger]|
|Costume Badge [Ticker]||Costume Badge [Elemental]|
Major Event Updates
Note: These logs only contain update notes pertaining to the event itself, if you want to view the entirety of update logs, please click here.
Update 1.3.5 (Start of event)
Patch 1.3.5a (Super Smash added)
Patch 1.3.6 (End of the event)
- First Easter event in R2DA.
- Second in the R2D series, after R2D Easter 2015.
- The Easter Event is called the Duck Event in game.
- During this Easter 2019 Event, there was much debate on whether or not this would get a second part.
- In the end, there was no second part to the event.
- This is the longest event in R2DA history, lasting from late-April 2019 to mid-September 2019.