The R2DA Christmas Event 2016 is one of R2DA's many major events celebrating big holidays, this being the last event of 2016 before the following year comes. R2DA's 2016 Event ended with a big bang to celebrate the incoming year of 2017. This event brought new items and one new gamemode: Minigame.
|Snowball||Candy Cane||Gift of Healing||Gift of Wealth||Gift of Peace||Party Whistle|
|Cake Kingdom||Rhi-snow Territory|
Holiday Themed Maps
|Foxriver Prison||Winter Wonderland||1930's Kingstreet||Victoria Harbor|
|Won Christmas Event 2016|
|Papa G. Bread|
Major Event Updates
Note: These logs only contain update notes pertaining to the event itself, if you want to view the entirety of update logs, please click here.
Update 0.8.7 (Start of Event)
Update 0.8.8 (Added Penguin)
Update 0.8.9 (Part 2 of the Event)
Update 0.9.0 (Part 3 of the Event)
Update 0.9.2 (End of the Event)
Update 0.9.3 (Removal of Eventstore)
- This is the third Christmas event R2D has ever had, counting the one in 2014.
- R2DA also had a Christmas Event in 2015, marking this event as the first event on any R2D game to be the second event celebrating the same holiday in the same game!
- First event (in R2DA) to change the appearance of maps.
- Tickets earned here did not carry over to the 100th Version Celebration.
- If you logged into R2DA on December 24 or 25, 2016, you got 1 hour Double EXP, 1,500 Cash and 1 free Skincrate.
- Papa G. Bread was used in the R2DA Christmas Event 2019 under the name Papa G.
- Cake Kingdom has been used in every Christmas Event since this one.
- This page is now marked as the R2DA Wikia's 200th Page!