There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Although the Pumpkin Pie isn't useful for much, especially not for eating, at least you can use it to get a laugh in normally depressing times.
This can be used to trip survivors and zombies alike, whatever the gamemode.
While the survivors were fighting (and losing to) Lord Pumpkin Jr., they noticed a strange thing. Pumpkin Pies were littered all over his domain and they soon found out that the massive beast baked these things in his spare time.
Unfortunately, they proved to be inedible as his cooking was bad, but hey, at least you could throw them at zombies and other people.
- This Pumpkin Pie can be thrown at both survivors and zombies. Everyone is fair game here, no matter the gamemode, and they are both able to be tripped.
- The trip effect doesn't work on some special maps such as Lord Pumpkin Jr.
- This is extremely useful in Free For All, as you can throw this delicious treat at an extremely powerful player to knock them down and take the kill.
- For extra trolling fun, throw it at survivors near close edges.
- This is not considered teamkilling, so don't be afraid to use it for this purpose, as there will be no consequences.
- People may Vote Kick you though.
- The Pumpkin Pies do no damage, both towards player and zombie. Use it for a quick getaway, like the Toy Bow.
- You can use the Pumpkin Pie while trying to get a Supply Box, Gifts or special Chests, such as the Chronos Chest, to eliminate competition.
- Pumpkin Pies are affected by gravity so use the correct trajectory if you want to hit someone from afar.
- There is a limit of 10 Pumpkin Pies through the Give Command to prevent major griefing.
- Changed price from 5T$ to 10T$.
- This works similarly to the Baseball in the old R2D.
- This is the first item to trip both survivors and zombies.
- The mesh can be found in the ROBLOX catalog under the Cherry Pie.
- The texture is different, however.