Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Puffy is a simple, yet somehow, durable pufferfish. What do you need to summarise one? Open touch, this will become inflated, damaging the player that touched it.
The Puffies, sharing the same protective layer as the Jellyfish somehow, were found by Papa Squid a few years back, falling under his care due to the severe neglect they receive for looking "intimidating" and "dangerous". During the few years while the underwater village was still habitable, they truly felt safe and welcome, all thanks to Papa Squid. They promised to pay back the debt of the generosity that he gave.
However, due to the climate change, they could not pay back Papa Squid in any shape or form. Eventually, they found Papa Squid ready for battle, holding his hunting trident and his anchor. They questioned why he was doing this and they eventually learned that he was defending his chest from the survivors. Realising that they could pay back for the care that Papa Squid provided for them, they took part in his cause.
- Try to avoid Puffy all the times, since it can hurt and trip you, which can make you a target for Papa Squid's attacks.
- Use armors so that you have more health, allowing for more damage to be taken before you die.
- You can bring Cakes, Raspberry Splushies or Vitamins to heal yourself if you are damaged by the Puffy.
- The Puffy model can be found Here.
- The texture is different, however.