There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
The Popsicle is a booster that lets you have infinite stamina for 12 seconds. During this phase, the bar is inexhaustible until the end of the effect. The object can be used 4 times which totals a reasonable sum of 48 seconds of boost. The item is lost once the last consumption is engaged.
A delicious, tasty, pineapple-flavoured Popsicle that sold like hot cakes in the summer before the SANI Virus hit. When it hit, however, it caused the whole entire summertime snack business to stop to a halt. Any frozen Popsicle would be thawed and be made into a disgusting, yellow, sour muck.
Veteran survivors would remember these refreshing treats every summer and some even decided to recreate them for nostalgia purposes. The previous summer, they sold splushes and juices, which turned out to sell surprisingly well. These survivors who decided to recreate them decided to come back together and work on more refreshments that could cool them down, one of them being the Popsicle. While it was hard to develop a way to chill the Popsicle, it was well worth it at the end. Hey, it's also a very good source of energy and vitamin C too!
- Use when necessary as it only lasts 12 seconds.
- Remember, this can be used four times before it's gone.
- This lasts at a total of 48 seconds when used 4 times.
- Don't use the Popsicle while you have infinite stamina already. You will not get any additional time.
- Second item to give buffs multiple times, the first being the Hot Coco.
- If you count the fact that the Popsicle can be used four times, this is the longest duration of infinite stamina you can get from an item, beating the Pine Juice by 18 seconds.
- This does not have a degrading appearance if you have used it already.