The Pipes are a Campaign item for the M.S Antares. They are used to fill in the missing pipes for the pump up in the hull of the ship. After the Pipes are put in, you can activate the switch on the bridge.
While the survivors were panicking on the soon to be sunk ship, a rather helpful crew member reminded them of the spare pipes to be used for the water pumps.
How peculiar, having extra resources on something as important as a cargo ship.
- Dump the Rations into the ocean while repairing the Pipes at the same time.
- Attempt communications so you can multi-task. A team will be more successful dumping rations and repairing pipes at the same time then doing just one objective at the same time and blowing valuable time.
- You gain 1 Fame for placing a Pipe next to the pump.
- Activate the pump in the same room in which you use the Radio.
- If you don't fix the Pipes in time, the ship starts to sink quickly.
- Even if you do fix it, the ship will take in some water.
- The Pipes can be thrown off the boat.
- However, if you place a Pipe into the pump before this happens, two more will be spawned for it, in the main location.
- These still appear even if it isn't Campaign.
- You can still do the objective and get Fame from it even if it isn't Campaign.
- This was likely unintended.