Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
- "I can see the tears in people's eyes trying to get this."
If this gift was equipped and clicked before Christmas, your character gives it a little shake and the game tells you, "Can't be open[e]d yet." This will stay in your inventory until you decide to open it.
- Like the other Christmas 2018 gifts, this cannot spawn in servers with under 10 players.
- Eating stamina boosting items like the Candy Cane can give you the advantage in a footrace to the gift as the unlimited stamina will enable you to keep sprinting.
- Like all gifts, the Pink Gift will only spawn on zombie spawns, so check zombie spawnpoints if looking for this gift .
- Hard-to-access or far away zombie spawns like parts of Panama Beach makes it harder to pick the gift out.
- When the gift has not been found after a certain time, a flare will indicate its position.
- When you get this gift, beware of other players, for they might behave very angrily towards you and will most likely kick you out of their game.
- Note that it is much better for you to just change servers.
- You cannot pick this up if you already have it.
- You also need to be a survivor to pick this up.
- First irregular-shaped gift, alongside the Green Gift.
- The mesh of this gift is a re-textured version of the Silver Sponsored Gift of Sponsoring accessory from 2015.
- In-game, this is erroneously known as the "Purple Gift".
- It has a spawnrate of 5%, different from last year's Legendary Gift.