The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
If this gift was equipped and clicked before Christmas, your character gives it a little shake and the game tells you, "Can't be open[e]d yet." This will stay in your inventory until you decide to open it.
- Like the other Christmas 2018 gifts, this cannot spawn in servers with under 10 players.
- Eating stamina boosting items like the Candy Cane can give you the advantage in a footrace to the gift as the unlimited stamina will enable you to keep sprinting.
- Like all gifts, the Pink Gift will only spawn on zombie spawns, so check zombie spawnpoints if looking for this gift .
- Hard-to-access or far away zombie spawns like parts of Panama Beach makes it harder to pick the gift out.
- When the gift has not been found after a certain time, a flare will indicate its position.
- When you get this gift, beware of other players, for they might behave very angrily towards you and will most likely kick you out of their game.
- Note that it is much better for you to just change servers.
- You cannot pick this up if you already have it.
- You also need to be a survivor to pick this up.
- First irregular-shaped gift, alongside the Green Gift.
- The mesh of this gift is a re-textured version of the Silver Sponsored Gift of Sponsoring accessory from 2015.
- In-game, this is erroneously known as the "Purple Gift".
- It has a spawnrate of 5%, different from last year's Legendary Gift.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.