The Phial of Galadriel, also known as Starlights, are only sold in bundles of 10. The Phial of Galadriel repels zombies away from the light for as long as this is active.
If you wish to obtain these, you must join a server with PlaceRebuilder and type: "Phial of Galadriel" in the chat. If done properly, 100 Fame will be deducted and 10 Starlights are rewarded to you. They can be found in your inventory.
May it be a light to you in dark places...
An ancient, sacred relic. Some tell tales of it fending off beasts magnitudes of times more powerful, demented and otherwordly than the things the survivors face in the present day. They also say it brought with it endless hope.
May it do the same for you, a Starlight in the darkness.
- The Phial of Galadriel's' effect only lasts for 40 seconds.
- Every second this is used counts. Use it wisely.
- The remaining duration of this item depends on the light it glows.
- Use this on hordes or at objectives, as it drives them away from the light.
- This is best used in short bursts, especially when tackling with AI Infecteds. However, use it for longer periods for hordes.
- This item can repel zombies from a Pipebomb, Clockbomb or Bell.
- This doesn't work on the Skull Champion.
- Sound changed.
- The Phial of Galadriel plays a very peaceful sound from the angels.
- The item is virtually a carbon-copy of the Phial of Galadriel from Lord of The Rings, a crystal phial filled with water from her (Galadriels') fountain which held the light of Eärendil's star - the light of the Two Trees as preserved in a Silmaril.
- The Phial of Galadriel has the most codes associated with it.