These Starlights are only sold in bundles of 10.
If you wish to obtain these, you must join a server with PlaceRebuilder and type: "Phial of Galadriel" in the chat. If done properly, 100 Fame will be deducted and 10 Starlights are rewarded to you. They can be found in your inventory.
May it be a light to you in dark places...
An ancient, sacred relic. Some tell tales of it fending off beasts magnitudes of times more powerful, demented, and otherwordly than the things the survivors face in the present day. They also say it brought with it endless hope.
May it do the same for you, a Starlight in the darkness.
- This item's effect only lasts for 40 seconds.
- Every second this is used counts. Use it wisely.
- The duration of this item depends on the light it glows.
- Use this on hordes or at objectives, as it drives them away from the light.
- This is best used in short bursts, especially when tackling with AI Zombies. However, use it for longer periods for hordes.
- This item can repel zombies from a Pipebomb or Bell.
- It plays a very peaceful sound from the angels.
- As of v0.9.1, the sound has since been changed.
- The item is virtually a carbon-copy of the Phial of Galadriel from Lord of The Rings, a crystal phial filled with water from her (Galadriels') fountain which held the light of Eärendil's star - the light of the Two Trees as preserved in a Silmaril.