There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
The Penguin armor forces the user's package into the Penguin package.
It provides 60 HP and the Rush ability from the Bulldozer series.
Due to issues with animal activists, an origin story cannot be provided.
Please think of how one possibly wears one of these.
Actually, don't think about how one wears these. This is terrifying. If you ask survivors now what this is, they will not know.
Anyone who uses this dies and never comes back.
- This is a cheap replacement to the Bulldozer I if you want the Rush ability.
- However, this comes with little bonus HP, in comparison, and no extra magazines.
- The Rush ability does knock down zombies, but it does a very minimal 2 damage.
- You are still able to take damage from zombies, so don't assume you're automatically invincible while running around.
- Try holding Caps Lock while using the Rush ability, this allows you to safely run through hoards while stunning them.
- Despite implications, you don't fare in water any better.
- Some Health
- Event Exclusive
- No Resistances
- No Extra Ammo
- Price changed from 45T$ to 25T$.
- Shirts now supported.
- This is the second armor to change a user's package, after the Gingerbread.
- Obviously, the normal Penguin Package won't supply the bonuses this armor provide.
- Dying with this has a chance to make you fall apart completely.
- As such, you can't be revived through Defibrillators.
- This is the first event armor to have the ability to Rush.
- Prior to v1.3.1, you did not wear the shirt over the torso. The Penguin armor would override your shirt as shown here.