The difference? These are dual-wielded.
Inspired by L-Brain Sidework's work on the Colt Python, R-Brain Hardwork decided to add a new punch to their secondary weapons, releasing many pint sized secondary guns to their customers' arsenals. This trend only continued with the preliminary release of the Peacemaker, a revolver straight out of old western films. It's reliable, easy to use, and most importantly cheap to manufacture. So cheap, in fact, that after the success of the CK Swat, R-Brain decided to go with a bold approach to marketing. They would sell two revolvers ... for the price of two.
Yes, they could absolutely give the survivors fighting for their lives a slightly better deal, but they decided against it. Most of them were "rich" enough, anyway.
- While it may have a lot of reserve ammo, it has a small magazine capacity. Counting the long reload, it is best to be wise with your ammo and aim for headshots.
- Reload whenever you can, the guns have a total ammo storage of 60 rounds per refill anyway.
- High damage per bullet along with great accuracy and range. It could function as a good long-range combat option, similar to the Luger P08.
- The Peacemaker deals more total damage (4,080) than the Steyr M (1,980) and almost beats the RPG (4,500), allowing for long term usage in Boss.
- Even though the RPG has higher total damage, it only reloads one shot per ammo box used.
- Try not to engage high health mobs, such as the Ticker or Digger, with this weapon unless they are at a small amount of health.
- This weapon is more ideal for low health mobs such as the Edgar.
- Although labelled as having 120 RPM, it only counts for one of the guns.
- This means the Peacemaker actually has 240 RPM.
- High Reserve Ammo
- High Damage
- Very High Total Damage
- Slow Reload
- High Ranked
- No useful attachments
- Peacemaker is just another name for the Colt Single Action Army.
- Referred to in-game as the "Single Action Army".
- Peacemaker texture is similar to the ROBLOX Gear The General's .45 texture.
- The model for the Peacemaker, however, is similar to the Dual Dueling Pistols gear.
- Second dual-wielded weapon.
- First being the Mini Uzis.
- The Peacemaker has the highest total damage out of all the pistols.
- The Peacemaker is the first weapon to have a ricochet sound.
- In order to make the ricochet sound, you have to have a server with a bullet speed less then instant, and to have your graphics set to five at the minimum.
- The Peacemaker has the most clips/magazines out of all the guns in R2DA.
- The Peacemaker is the very first weapon to fire .45 Colt in R2DA.
- The Peacemaker is actually single action in real life, but in R2DA it's double action.