Party Deathmatch is a Gamemode in which you fight other survivors in different parties for 3 and a half minutes using your acquired guns, items, and vests to be the last survivor remaining. Unlike Free For All, the gamemode Party Deathmatch is based off, everybody has 110 health.
- Use the tips in Free For All.
- Try to get a good Party with a variety of members.
- Helping out your party members is a good idea to win.
- If you do not have a team, you are all alone.
- However, if you are still on the menu screen before the game starts, you can go to Settings>Other>Auto-Party so you can join a random party.
- The Barrett 50 Cal. has been nerfed to 90 damage here.
- The Winchester has been nerfed to 85 damage.
- Armors are even more important in this gamemode, due to the fact that you don't get the additional health like you do in Free For All.
- Panama Beach used to have this gamemode, as seen in this video.
- The name Party Deathmatch sounds similar to Team Deathmatch.
- The round only initiates once there is at least one Party created.