There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
The Parasol is an event melee and a Quest item.
You can buy it permanently for 1,499 Tickets or find it in a Crab II Chest. As an item, you can find it at the end of The Wall and Parkour Island in R2DA Wipeout and R2DA Wipeout II, respectively. You can also gain it in King Crab II to drop out of the Lockheed C-130 Hercules onto the island.
Did you know Parasols are strangely tough? Their canopy is extremely rigid and most are built to have handles that are quite hard to break.
This makes them an unorthodox, but a strangely useful weapon against the undead, especially for those unprepared. After finding and understanding this, Hellish Night decided to mass-produce them to survivors as actual weapons, and to protect them from the sunlight too. The survivors also found out that they create amazing parachutes as well. Some older female survivors reminisce about how they liked watching an old film on the television back in their day.
- Its long range, with the push and trip effect, makes this melee perfect to keep zombies at a distance.
- Aim the Parasol straight towards the zombie.
- This can be extremely useful in countering Diggers due to the length of this weapon.
- You can use this to prevent fall damage, which is very useful in maps such as Tokyo, Japan.
- Drop down from a reasonable height and then deploy it at the last second if you need to make a quick escape.
- If you don't know, you can sprint while gliding with the Parasol, resulting in faster gliding.
- Fall Damage Immunity
- Rapid Swing Rate
- Event Exclusive
- Low Damage
- No Multi Hit
- This is similar to the parasols found in King Crab.
- This is the second item purchasable in the Event Store that provides a Parachute Effect.
- This is the second weapon that could be classed as an item, first being the Hammer.
- During the confirmation of the Parasol, there was much debate as to whether it would be an item or melee.
- It turned out to be both, however.
- In Debug, this was a store item, not a melee weapon - so it couldn't be permanently bought - and costed 20 Tickets.