Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
After many casualties from the tentacle incident back at the obstacle course, many were afraid to approach the supposed "deadly" waters that they were all used to, but some were keen enough to try it themselves.
Fortunately, the water was somehow breathable and had strange buoyancy, which was actually much of a benefit. However, it wasn't the water that was of concern; it was something else. It was a squid that once reigned a peaceful society.
Papa Squid, knowing that his competitors were out for his beloved invention, the Jetski, did not come without preparation. He grabbed his trident, an anchor and mustered all manner of creature that were determined enough to die for his cause. Whether it be Jellyfish, sharks or pufferfish, he wasn't willing to let go of his vehicle of easy water travel. Knowing that greed was all that filled the minds of the survivors, he gathered his resolve and was not willing to go down without one final battle.
Papa Squid's Treasure is a simple map that contains a large chest in the middle and 4 pillars in each corner of the map, which can be utilised to avoid Papa Squid's attacks. It is basically a giant square, rising up only slightly, to the chest. Miscellaneous underwater props can be seen, including a broken boat. There are also 4 Harpoons in each corner.
- Stay away from Jellyfishes, they electrocute survivors.
- The Faraday Vest can help prevent them shocking you.
- You fall a lot slower on this map and you do not take fall damage at all.
- You can easily fall off the map due to Papa Squid's attacks. Use the Jetpack if you can.
- You are able to triple jump on this map.
- You can still triple jump while ragdolled, use that to your advantage.
- Even though the map is underwater you can still use the Flamethrower and other fire-based items.
- First map with environmental hazards (Jellyfish and Puffy).
- There's a big shark circling around the map, although it is merely just a prop.
- First map to have fall damage immunity.