There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
Panama Punch is a delicious drink that totally isn't made from Panama Beach waters...
Panama Punch, who wouldn't want to drink this sweet, refreshing drink in a summer vacation in a paradise such as Panama Beach? Tourists used to drink this all the time. The hot blazing sun, paired with this, made sales of this quite high in the pre-apocalypse days. When things started going downhill, the Panama Punch was left forgotten and became irrelevant in the days of the apocalypse. When summer began to strike, few remembered the memories they had with this drink and whenever they felt hot, it still provided satisfaction to cope up with the blazing hot sun whenever they drank it.
- Only use in situations when necessary as it only grants 10 second of immunity.
- This is essentially a better Raspberry Splush as it supplies the same health regeneration with the added immunity.
- When you use this on low health, still be careful when you use it, as the Panama Punch regenerates health over time.
- The immunity this supplies is the same as the one supplied by melees.
- This is great when used with a Rush armor, such as the Bulldozer II, as it grants you immunity to basic zombie attacks, while also tripping zombies.
- This is the first item to protect you from zombie scratches, so long you ignore the damage immunity supplied by the Hammer.
- The Panama Punch makes an appearance in Coconut Split Stadium as decoration.