The P90 is a high-rank automatic weapon that can easily set you far ahead of all the zombies. Coupled with a fast fire rate, high ammunition, decent damage, decent range and decent accuracy, this will probably make everyone jealous of you. Just note the high price tag and rank requirement. This isn't a freebie given by PlaceRebuilder.
The Belgian P90, used by counter-terrorist teams prior to the outbreak, has been modified and certified to be safe to mass-produced by R-Brain Hardwork's European sister-company.
Once again, the company's cost efficient methods of manufacturing weapons has changed many aspects of the gun, though, unexpectedly, it's actually even better than it was before! Its adjusted accuracy and range compensate for the decreased ammunition count. This, with the fact that its time-to-kill surpasses even the M249 LMG, has solidified this weapon as one of the most respected and feared. This can turn any gun fight into a massacre.
- With the high fire rate, you have to try to conserve ammo.
- You can manage ammo conversation by firing in short bursts.
- This weapon is surprisingly good at hoard control due to its fire rate.
- With a higher DPS, this can be considered a deadlier Famas.
- Using the CK Swat/Rambo Knife with this can be a devastating combo.
- Crouching gives the P90 an accuracy boost.
- You will have more chance of dealing damage at the medium range this way.
- The P90 is slightly worse in boss fights than the M249 as it deals with less total damage.
- However, this does have a better DPS statistic than the M249.
- Consider the boss. The P90 doesn't have a walkspeed penalty (and you can sprint with it), so it can nicely perform on bosses like King Cherrycake or Pumpkinator due to their relative mobility.
- However, for bosses that do not move/move relatively slowly (such as Chronos XI), you are better off with the M249.
- In Team Deathmatch and Free For All, the high DPS statistic and decent accuracy may mean this is an unbeatable weapon on the battlefield, especially at medium ranges.
- High DPS
- High Rate of Fire
- High Magazine Ammo
- High Reserve Ammo
- High Total Damage
- No Attachments
- High Ranked
- Rank changed from 38 to 52.
- Second bullpup weapon in the game, the first being Famas.
- This is second behind the Tri-Blaster for the highest rank requirement in-game.
- This is also the most expensive primary weapon in-game.
- This is the highest-ranked primary weapon in-game.
- There is no visible bolt-on the weapon model, whereas in real life there would normally be one.
- In real life, the magazine has 50 rounds.