There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
- "Pumpkin, confetti, and everything but deadly, these were the perfect ingredients to make the hallows bombs, but then professor PR accidentally added an extra ingredient to the concoction CHEMICAL OWO. *explosion*"
Owonades can be considered the replacement of the Hallows Bomb, even though they aren't removed from your inventory if you have them. Despite being cute these 'nades trip zombies (and survivors, where applicable) in the explosion. They deal no damage but they are likely to inflict fall damage on survivors, if they are affected.
"Are you completely sure that this design is functionally the best?"
"Yes, it's perfect for the C4. Aesthetically it looks great too."
"Alright, I don't get it though."
- Use this at hordes to eliminate, or slow down, large waves of zombies.
- Its large radius is useful in Free For All and Party Deathmatch.
- While not dealing much damage, this is very good in tackling people camping indoors.
- The zero damage doesn't say much about this item.
- You are far more likely to die from fall damage or falling off the map as a survivor. As a zombie, this heavily blasts you away from your target.
- Remake of the Clusternade from R2D.
- The actual correct spelling of this item is "OWONade" or "OwONade" not Owonade.
- PlaceRebuilder was inspired to make the Owonade through this comment by ZXEZX2.
- In the Halloween Event 2019, a variant of the Owonade was made, the Sticky Owo.