- "For when the trees start shooting tongues."
- ―R-Brain Hardwork
The Napalm is an attachment that just adds more firepower to the Flamethrower, pun intended. The range is increased allowing further spread of flames and the damage is also increased per flame. While expensive, this attachment has no other drawbacks.
The world's military provided R-Brain Hardwork with better flamethrower fuel from the M9A1-7 Flamethrowers they use, allowing for the regular Flamethrowers used by survivors to cause slightly more damage. No one knew why it costed so much, though. Because of this, it was rumoured throughout the remaining survivors that R-Brain Hardwork was only hungry for money.
Well, the new damage ain't much, but it's decent enough. I guess you could make jokes about the Vietnam War now.
- This attachment can be very helpful to combat Brutes due to its range bonus, which enables you to strike brutes without their club explosion radius reaching you.
- Also helpful to combat zombies safely without them managing to attack you while they're being burnt down.
- The six additional damage points are not fire-related so it doesn't heal Elementals by six more health.
- The extra range can help reach zombies while elevated above them, such as the main roof in Foxriver Prison.
- This attachment is a direct upgrade to the Flamethrower. Buy it if you want to use this weapon for the long-term and you are in need of an upgrade.
- Range changed from +20 to +16.
- At one point, when the attachment was still undergoing testing phase, PlaceRebuilder accidentally made the Napalm attachment too powerful, which caused the Flamethrower to easily burn through hordes in less than a second.
- The pitch of the Flamethrower is deeper with this equipped.
- The colour of the flame is also a slightly darker shade of orange.
- The icon is shared with the Fire Bullets.