Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
A large macaroni penguin with a wind-up toy aesthetic.
This strangely large "Eudyptes chrysolophus", or macaroni penguin, is yet another poor bird enslaved by the beast that is the Yeti. Unlike its smaller brethren, however, its "wind-up key" is far more important than you would expect.
- Watch for his Ice Slam attack, it is virtually his only attack.
- His only attacks are close ranged. This means you can sit on the far icebergs or corners of the map with very little chance of being in danger.
- You really only have to worry about his minions.
- Highest health out of any non-Boss NPC with 60,000.
- Higher health that of the 2015 Yeti, with 60,000 health compared to the Yeti's 50,000 (maximum) health.
- The body mesh for Mr. Macaroni is identical to that of the Toy Penguin, however, his head mesh is the Macaroni Penguin hat.
- The body mesh is scaled, and a bit darker than the Toy Penguin's body mesh.
- The wind-up key looks similar to that of Chronos XI, albeit the Clock having a yellow one instead.
- Like Rhi-snow, Mr. Macaroni can teleport back to his area when he is on the water.
- In Snowy Snowy Hills, Mr. Macaroni can only attack if the last door is passed by someone.
- Getting there, for whatever reason, without passing through the last door will not activate Mr. Macaroni.