Information regarding moderationship. Players ranked as Moderator+ are granted access to modcall history and the usage of commands below, their duty is to patrol servers and ban players who cause commotion.
Reference sheet for moderators.
ban [username] - Pulls up the ban console with username inputted.
kick [username] - Kicks the player out of the server.
kill [username] - Kills the player.
kill all - Kills all players.
endgame - Ends the current round.
warn [message] - Displays chat message in capital red.
hide - Becomes invisible in the leaderboard and menu.
unhide - Becomes visible in the leaderboard and menu.
hidebadge - Moderator tag becomes hidden on the leaderboard.
showbadge - Moderator tag becomes shown on the leaderboard.
play [musicname] - Play music from Soundtrack.
stopmusic - Stops music playing.
w [username] (message) - Whispers a message to the player.
shutdown server - Shutdowns a server.
+Several unlisted commands.
Bold means command is not hidden.
- Commands inside ( ) brackets, NOT [ ] brackets, means optional. Command works with or without it.
- Some Head Moderator commands are not listed for security reasons.
- Developers are limited from using certain commands.
- Official Developers and Moderators will have a tag on leaderboard next to their usernames.
- Moderators and Head Moderators can wield the FATAL5
- The joinplayer command was removed along with the menu universe.
- The shutdown server command was hiddenly added on v1.0.3.
- The teleport command has been removed.
- Banning system has been moved over to the menu. You can still use the command to skip selecting a username.
- All bans needs a reason. Without it the ban is not legit and can be revoked upon request.