- "Say hello to my little friend"
The Mini Minigun attachment turns the firing barrels of the Minigun shorter. You are able to run with the Minigun, like another other normal weapon. This also improves damage at a cost of accuracy, and allows you to reload the minigun via ammo stations. It also allows the Minigun to rev up quicker than normal.
Survivors wanted more power, and to make the thing easier to reload. R-Brain Hardwork boffins worked relentlessly around the clock to fulfil the needs of their customer fanbase. However, they feared a new kind of apocalypse would arise if they made their barrels too short.
Thus, they introduced a shorter version of the Minigun. Don't be disappointed at the fact that more than half your shots miss now.
- This attachment allows you to run and refill with the Minigun.
- Crouching will slightly improve accuracy. Use it especially with this attachment equipped.
- The Minigun also takes less time to start up with this equipped.
- This is recommended in most Bosses due the removal of the walkspeed penalty and higher damage.
- In R2DA Wipeout III, you can reload it freely without restrictions.
- Can now reload on non-boss maps.
- First attachment to remove the walkspeed reduction from a specific weapon.
- Second attachment to change the appearance of an entire weapon.
- The first is the UTAH-23.
- This took about an year until PlaceRebuilder added the reload feature to the Mini Minigun.
- First attachment to enable reloading.