The Minecart is used to carry the Naquadah from the subway tunnels to the main control room of Zero Kelvin Station. It is pushed by survivors from the main resting platform to the subway tunnels where the Naquadah is mined with Pickaxes, which are dropped by Diggers after the Minecart reaches the subway tunnel. After collecting 12 Naquadah in the Minecart, it is pushed back to the main resting platforms where the Campaign continues from there.
- Unlike the Gas Tank, the more people that push the Minecart the faster it goes.
- You get 1 Fame if you push the Minecart to its resting position.
- If a zombies stand in front of the Minecart, the Minecart will reduce speed or stop if the Minecart is slow enough.
- The Minecart is slower when it is being pushed back then it is going towards the subway due to the Naquadah being on board.
- You used to get $2 per distance you push the Minecart.
- If you were to push the Minecart alone the entire way, you would earn $1,270. This applies both ways.
- This qualifies as a utility vehicle, similar to the Gas Tank.
- However, due to the fact the Minecart is solely used to transport a good, it has been classified as a vehicle.