The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Only melee weapons are allowed in this mode.
- Equipping a gun is a waste of a slot so don't bring them.
- You can still use Punch and Kick if you do not have a melee.
- The Frost Knuckles is also ideal to gain fast ground and surprise attack someone.
- You can use Double Equip for interesting melee combos, such as the Karambit and the Axe.
- The Axe and Chainsaw can instantaneously kill a player in one swing, making them incredibly viable options for quickly dispatching a player.
- The Rambo Knife, the Christmas Spear and the Ice Sledge can all be thrown.
- The Patriots Flag and the Grill are the only way to heal yourself in this gamemode.
- The Ice Sledge is arguably the most overpowered melee in this gamemode, as one direct hit from a thrown hammer means certain death. Its blast radius will also freeze any nearby enemies, making it somewhat effective for crowd control.
- The Toy Sword is able to be used on mounts, such as the Mini Crab, giving a slight advantage to you.
- The Toy Hammer's Super Smash ability is able to stun many players at once.
- The Toy Hammer can also Super Smash players off a map, into environmental hazards or cause death by fall damage.
- Hiding behind cover and attempting to bait impatient people into an easy kill is a good strategy to pick some people off.
- Don't play too aggressively — running out of stamina almost always means you will lose a fight.
- Run away from someone, then turn around quickly and attack them to catch them off-guard.
- When facing someone in a 1v1, try to feint and hit them right after they miss.
- An Axe may seem intimidating but just take the chance to hit them as fast as possible. A stun melee is recommended.
- Using the Give Command will not work in this game mode.
- The Pumpkin Bot and M2 Tripod may not be very useful in terms of damaging anyone, but they can be useful for breaking windows without injuring yourself.
- The Parasol and Duck (Mount) are useful in breaking falls on maps like Bouri Rig 71 or for reaching new levels like on Dead Plaza II not accessible by run-jumping.
- As of v1.3.9, glass can now be broken by punching. This is beneficial if you get stuck inside a certain area of Dead Plaza II or for getting out of a tight spot in any map with breakable glass.
- Be aware that glass shards may hurt you significantly, if you touch them.
- You have 100 or 110 health depending if you are in the R2DA Community group or not.
- If the last two players kill each other simultaneously, it will result in a game over and nobody will win the round.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.