- Only melee weapons are allowed in this mode.
- Equipping a gun is a waste of a slot so don't bring them.
- You can still use Punch and Kick if you do not have a melee.
- The Frost Knuckles is also ideal to gain fast ground and surprise attack someone.
- As of v1.0.0, you can now use Double Equip for interesting melee combos, such as the Karambit and the Axe.
- The Axe and Chainsaw is by far the best weapon for this mode, as it basically removes all chances for counterplay — using a Rambo Knife, Baseball Bat, or Shovel leaves you open for a counterattack, while then with the Axe, one swing and it's over.
- The Rambo Knife and Christmas Spear can both be thrown.
- Combined, they can kill players with two throws.
- Hiding behind cover and attempting to bait impatient people into an easy kill is a good strategy to pick some people off.
- Don't play too aggressive — running out of stamina almost always means you will lose a fight.
- Run away from someone, then turn around quickly and attack them to catch them off-guard.
- When facing someone in a 1v1, try to feint and hit them right after they miss.
- An Axe may seem intimidating but just take the chance to hit them as fast as possible. A stun melee is recommended.
- Using the Give Command will not work in this gamemode.
- The Pumpkin Bot may not be very useful in terms of damaging anyone, but it can be useful for breaking windows.
- The Toy Sword is able to be used on mounts such as the Mini Crab, giving a slight advantage to you.
- You have 100 or 110 health depending if you are in the R2DA Community group or not.
- If the last two players kill each other simultaneously, it will result in a game over and no-one will win the round.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.