- "Why do you throw away the whole thing after bandaging a paper cut?"
The Medkit is a bag which contains various tools, equipment and medication to tend to the injured. The bag itself is designed for easy carry and is marked with a red cross, the universal sign of protection.
Hold LMB to use the Medkit. To heal someone else, you need to be near them.
After the outbreak occurred, the remaining governments couldn't provide health care to everyone, so they simply mass-produced simple first aid kits for quick use. Nobody knows why it's necessary to toss it away no matter how little of it you used. They just go along with it.
- Use this at a safe location when you have a small amount of health left.
- If you can't find a safe spot, be sure to have someone protect you from zombies while you're healing.
- It's also recommended to bring Vitamins or other health-giving items to give yourself or the player some breathing room.
- You cannot carry this item if you have a Defibrillator or Jetpack in your inventory and vice versa.
- To heal someone else, stand next to them and hold LMB.
- You are only able to heal them if the person has nothing currently equipped in their hands.
- You can also drop the Medkit for somebody to pick it up, by pressing Backspace.
- You get a cash reward for healing someone else over 50 HP.
- This is equivalent to the amount of health you healed, rounded up to the nearest 10$.
- Player Points added for healing other players.
- Player Points removed for healing other players.
- You can only heal other players when the player is unequipped.
- Mesh made smaller and darker shade of red.
- Rank changed from 2 to 8.
- Cash reward added for healing other players.
- Usually, Medkits are green with a white cross. The ones used in R2DA are usually found in urban areas to make them more visible.
- In Arena, you can glitch the system and equip both a Defibrillator and a Medkit.
- This only happens if you had a Defibrillator, to begin with, and got a Medkit as a winning prize for completing a wave.
- There is a bug where you can get normal walkspeed while crouching by either equipping the Medkit and unequipping it or healing yourself with it while crouching.
- This is the first item to be in two separate codes.