There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
- "I'm 99% sure this is supposed to have 4 barrels. Is it a bootleg that copied R-Brain Hardwork by the evil L-Brain Sidework?"
The M202 A1 FLASH (FLame Assault SHoulder Weapon) is a rocket launcher (grenade launcher in R2DA) that was originally an American designed weapon. Its large size makes it look heavy, but you can still run with this weapon. This allows you to bring a bigger gun as a primary weapon. However, don't expect much out of the rockets in terms of radius and overall reliability, as they are roughly the same size as the Grenades.
You'd think that having a four-barrel rocket launcher that launches rockets would be nice, but L-Brain Sidework decided to completely throw that (expletive) out the window because of funding!
People were excited to buy these M202 rocket launchers at first, considering its iconic depiction in that one film Arnold Schwarzenegger appeared in. Clearly, L-Brain Sidework's extremely cheap way of cutting edges made the M202 very unpopular.
After years of service, complaints and threats of lawsuits due to not functioning properly, it was eventually decided by L-Brain Sidework to take the M202 off the stores for good, though they would still sell ammunition for the weapon, as well as provide support to users of the weapon. As of recent, however, the M202 has seen a recent resurgence in popularity by - oddly enough - its former critics and notable survivors despite its major flaws. It has also been rumoured that Sinister Arms Inc. is interested in overhauling this grenade launcher.
- It's an explosive weapon, so be wary of the explosive radius.
- If you have a trigger finger, then wear the Flakvest to protect yourself from dying.
- You can shoot at a wall where a mob is and it'll still blow them up.
- The shots have similar physics to a Brute club throw.
- If you try hard enough, you can mortar shoot with this.
- This is banned in PvP modes.
- Remember to unequip it and get another secondary, or you'll be left with your primary only.
- You can wear Flakvest to get 3 extra grenades.
- Very High Damage
- Quick Reload
- Low Damage per Grenade
- Firing Arc
- Single Shot
- No Attachments
- Low Total Damage
- Firing system modified.
- Price changed from 8,500$ to off-sale.
- Rank changed from 10 to off-sale.
- Projectile system modified.
- Range corrected from 160 to 65.
- This is similar to the Chinalake from R2D 2014.
- The same firing sound is also used.
- This weapon has similarities with the "Black Box" from Team Fortress 2.
- Both only have one barrel, but the M202 here does not heal.
- When fighting Lord Pumpkin Jr., the M202 did not damage him, but it could destroy his fireballs.
- If an M202 grenade hit one of his fireballs near Lord Pumpkin Jr., he would've died immediately.
- This weapon has an unreleased skin that was nicknamed "Candy Cane" all the way back in 2016, before receiving a slight modification for the 2017 event version.
- An M202 in real life actually has 4 barrels (and thus has 4 rockets in itself) and is reloaded from the back and not the front.
- The M202 was permanently put off-sale in v1.3.9 due to its minimal usage and unpopular status by the community.
- This is the only non-event weapon to have been removed from the store while still being available for usage.