The Lifevest is a basic vest for protection.
Although it's armor it won't save you.
These are made from bits of clothing or anything that can soften the blow of a punch.
People like to reminisce about the world before the apocalypse, and the hastily distributed (and made) Lifevest was one of the first things that they received to help them survive just a little bit longer for rescue to come their way.
- Only use this if you aren't the right rank for the Firevest, or if you cannot afford it.
- If you need a cheap way to boost your health, then this is the vest for you.
- This does not make you float on water or prevent you from drowning in any way.
- Lifevests stack in Team Deathmatch meaning that you can get insanely high amounts of health.
- No Rank Required
- No Resistances
- No Extra Ammo
- Low Health
- Renamed Health to Lifevest.
- Health changed from +25 to +15.
- Price changed from 25$ to 5$.
- This was the first armor in R2DA.
- It is unknown why the health this supplied was lowered from 25 to 15, but the Crab Armor came around this time with similar stats to this.
- The Lifevest has the same model as the Firevest, just red instead of yellow.
- Whenever a player zombifies, a bug will occur where this vest will turn green, similar to the shade of the zombie's skin colour.
- As both vests use the same model, this bug applies to both iterations.
- This is close to looking like the Flak Vest from R2D 2014.