Leupold Mark 4 is a scope for the Barrett 50 Cal. It grants you the ability to scope, as well as granting a large amount of accuracy and range.
Nothing like a straight upgrade to help you survive.
Like with all great snipers, you need a good scope. Every sniper had a pair to go along with it.
Considered a mix of both the Vortex and the PSO, R-Brain Hardwork thought that this was the best way of creating a great scope. To this day, many survivors have attributed many kills and even their survival to this piece of craftsmanship.
- Your camera moves slightly to the left when zoomed in.
- This happens with every scope.
- Due to high recoil, take it slow so you can make every shot count.
- If you are going to use this scope for sniping, always check your close surroundings before taking shots.
- You need to be scoped in to get the accuracy buff.
- Skin support added.
- Accuracy decreased form +50 to 0
- Range decreased form +100 to 0
- This gives the same additional stats as the Vortex Viper 30mm.