There might be other ways to obtain this item, but it might not be ever available again.
The Legendary Gift is a red gift with bells and a green ribbon. This gift contains something very unique. A living animal, the Ice Rhino, which you can ride.
If this gift was equipped and clicked before Christmas, your character gave it a little shake and the game told you, "Can't open until Christmas!" This will stay in your inventory until you decide to open it.
- Like the other gifts, this only spawns in servers with 10 players or more, but not during special game modes such as Boss, Quest or Minigame rounds.
- To find this gift easily, go on small maps such as Foxriver Prison or Café County, or open maps such as Panama Beach.
- The Legendary Gift will always spawn at a zombie spawn.
- The Legendary Gift will emit blue sparkles into the sky after a couple seconds, repeating until someone picks it up.
- It also has a red glow that hints where the gift can be found.
- Eat a Candy Cane when you're near a gift, as you'll be able to run longer than the others to obtain it.
- If you still have some left, you can use the Pumpkin Pie to throw at survivors who tries to run to this first. It will help you get this easily.
- You cannot pick this up if you already have it.
- You also need to be a survivor to pick this up.
- This gift was re-skinned before it was released on Debug; the original skin can be found here.
- The mesh can be found in the ROBLOX catalog under the Opened Sound as a Bell Gift.