The Leadpipe may seem like a beginner's weapon the surface of everything, but it's concussion effect makes it very useful in Free For All, Melee Smash and against Brutes. Just be careful of using up too much of your stamina.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.
During the apocalypse, weapons still undergo the process of eventual decay, which should seem obvious at first, to always take care of your weapon. Some survivors don't listen, however, and when their weapons do break, usually death is to follow. However, this seemingly known chunk of knowledge was defied one day, as a survivor, after his weapon broke, tore off a pipe from the surrounding sewage environment. He later made it out alive to tell the tale.
L-Brain Sidework likes to involve themselves with their community more, and when they eventually heard of the tall tale of the pipe survivor, they got to work making a weapon that could efficiently deal with zombies while remaining in a recognisable and user-friendly shape, a good old pipe. For a cheap price, the Leadpipe was yours. High damage, good stunning and a mild case of brain damage, anyone can be a plumber with this thing.
- The more times you hit a zombie or survivor, the more white their screen becomes.
- This weapon is very useful in Melee Smash, due to its rapid swing rate and concussion effect.
- AI Zombies will be confused if hit.
- They will not follow or damage you while confused.
- Quick Swing Rate
- Low Ranked
- Rapid Swing Rate
- No Multi Hit
- Low Damage
- First melee to have the concussion effect.
- In early stages of Debug, the damage was originally 45 and the energy consumption was 13.
- The cost was also 2,450$.