The Lasersight is an underbarrel attachment for the SCAR-H. While this doesn't actually produce a laser to see where your bullets will land, this is very useful in increasing the accuracy of the SCAR-H.
Of course, previous lasers existed. Well, we say this. Only one previous laser attachment existed; the Lazex 2AA. Seems all L-Brain Sidework cared about were flashlights. The Fenix PD35, TrueNite TN12 and GG-X reflected this.
- This attachment increases the accuracy of the SCAR-H.
- This should be the number one attachment you buy first, alongside the Vortex Viper 30mm.
- While the Silencer does grant accuracy, the Lasersight is far more superior.
- If you cannot afford the Lasersight, buy the Silencer.
- Price increased from 900$ to 9,000$.
- Accuracy increased from +30 to +40.