The LP Hawkview grants night vision with a green tint like most night vision goggles/scopes. This entire thing was basically made exclusively for dark maps that normally require the flashlight to see. The darkness within those maps makes sniping a pain.
You can buy this if you want. However, if you want to save money, just press "X" to use your flashlight.
Before the apocalypse, armies used the LP Hawkview for reconnaissance missions or to silently kill enemies in the dark. Using amplified light technology, this scope allows the anyone who uses it to see through the night with ease.
Survivors quickly took an interest in this night vision scope and repurposed it from its former military usage to scout zombies in the dark to prevent any unpleasant surprises.
- This is extremely useful on dark and foggy maps, such as No Mercy Hospital, Terminal Decay, Last Harvest and Snowy Roads since it can bright a whole dark place and removes all the fog.
- Stay aware. Zoom out constantly to get a good view of your surroundings to ward off any attackers.
- Accuracy increased from +25 to +75.
- Changed from CSG to mesh.
- Skin Support added.
- Accuracy decreased from +75 to +50.
- Price increased from 1,400$ to 9,600$.
- Accuracy decreased form +10 to 0
- This is the only scope in R2DA so far to give night vision and to not give extra range, not including the Built-In Scope or FATAL6 Scope.