Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- "I feel like everyone is overlooking the fact we found a 100% working plane in the middle of the apocolypse"
This map is a small island based around a large volcano. On it are a lighthouse, palm trees, several sand castles and beach umbrellas. The structures can be destroyed by King Crab II. Stepping into the magma in the volcano will instantly kill you and will also bounce your body parts around until your they disappear. You can go a fair distance into the water without going deep enough that you start swimming (and slowly losing air). The lighthouse is not attached to anything and can be moved with some effort.
A secluded island used for nuclear waste disposal led to the creation of something far more deadly than radiation sickness.
The RSA decided, back in 1948, to terminate this monster once and for all. All the needed now was a whole lot of suicidal men and some dank memes.
A small island in the middle of the sea. Consists of a large volcano, a lighthouse, lots of palm trees, and some beach necessities.
Players drop out of the Lockheed C-130 Hercules onto the island. The map itself is circular, revolving around a volcano, with water surrounding the sandy beaches around the volcano.
- Range actually matters on this map. Try not to bring short range weapons such as the Shotty 12.
- Camping on the lighthouse could be a good idea, but don't forget it can be knocked down.
- The lighthouse will be destroyed if moved far into the water.
- Based on the Pillow Fight Simulator lobby map.
- The magma inside of the volcano is incorrectly referred to as "Lava".
- There is a two hidden chests in the water near the lighthouse that you can't open.
- There is a rare bug where instead of spawning in the Lockheed C-130 Hercules, you end up spawning a distance away in the air, far away from the island. If you are quick with pulling out your Parasol, you can still make it to the island without falling into nothingness.
- BelowNatural can be found in one of the deckchairs.
- If BelowNatural gets ran over by King Crab II or hit by one of the attacks, the body will fall apart instead of ragdolling. After a few seconds, it'll disappear like nothing happened.
- In the original version of the map there was a pier, found here.
- This was removed for unknown reasons.