King Cherrycake is a giant piece of cake whose skybound kingdom holds many treasures.
Although this monarch is by far the least durable boss of his time, his offensive capabilities, coupled with the small size of his arena, will lead to him being much, much harder than you expect. Extensive preparation is recommended.
Survivors often seek ways to explain things that have happened in the wake of the apocalypse. Yes, the clock was likely a dream. The giant animals? Created through the virus and perhaps a smidgen of radiation.
But they've given up on trying to explain the King Cherrycake.
Its secluded kingdom in the skies only appears every now and then, foretelling a long series of battles and hardships to get to it. And once it's defeated, it always comes back. It brings with it a feeling of something great - a feeling of great achievement, whenever it appears.
Yet the survivors are compelled to defeat it, mostly because they don't want it to show up at one of their strongholds. Perhaps if it had a mouth, its majesty and the gun-toting, certainly not peaceful survivors could come to an agreement... but it's a cake.
- 1,000 EXP
- 1 Cake Chest which will contain:
- The Toy Sword
- Regular Chests which may contain:
- 200 Tickets upon his death site.
- He has a forcefield at the start of the round, avoid shooting him until that wears off and he starts attacking.
- Do not let its low health fool you. This is capable of devastating an entire team of high rank survivors.
- You can avoid King Cherrycake healing himself by shooting the orb when he tries to eat them.
- If the orb is destroyed/consumed it will deal explosive damage and trip to those nearest to King Cherrycake, so keep your distance if he attempts to heal.
- It is recommended to bring healing items such as Vitamins or Medkits.
- If you can, the Jetpack is a must have for King Cherrycake due to the fact that you are likely to be jumping often in his arena.
- Standing on the clouds will increase your chance of survivng, due to the fact that platforms around King Cherrycake can be destroyed.
- Standing on these clouds, or the far corners is recommended when you first spawn in, as in most cases, his Sugary Stomp move will always come first.
- Be sure that you don't stand on them for too long. They will despawn and cause you to fall.
- If he shocks you then you are probably going to fall off.
- Reload whenever you can. The Ammo Stations here only have 2 refills and will eventually be destroyed.
- Try to be as far away from King Cherrycake as possible, as most of his attacks require that you are near him.
- Not being infront of King Cherrycake can help dodge his Ground Smash.
- His Sugary Stomp will send you plummeting towards your death if you aren't careful.
- The Cherry Bomb can be easily dodged if you are aware of it.
- Do not ignore the Cake Slice, as they have a major knockback and are capable of pushing you off the map.
- Be aware of the Cannon Cloud as they can deal major knockback if you don't move while they attack.
- It is recommended to wear the Tactical II or, more preferably, the Scout, while fighting King Cherrycake because it increases maximum stamina.
- However, the most effective vest to bring is the Faraday Vest as it nulls one of King Cherrycake's attacks, the Sweet Shock.
- It is also recommended to never stand idle anywhere on the main platform or clouds due to the amount of attacks you have to dodge from King Cherrycake or his minions.
- It is an extremely bad idea to try to melee King Cherrycake, or use short range weapons such as the CK Swat.
- Medium range weapons such as the P90 and Famas are recommended.
- The Minigun and M249 can also be useful. However, the slow walkspeed for these weapons means that you are less mobile against King Cherrycake's attacks.
- Be careful when using the RPG, you may hurt yourself due to the short range between yourself and King Cherrycake.
- This is the second general boss, available all year round, the first being Chronos XI.
- While this isn't a returning boss from R2D, this is a remake of the former general boss, King Cake.
- Originally, this had 100,000 health in Debug.
- The Lightning Bolts used to do 30 damage in Debug.
- This page is now marked as the R2DA Wikia's 400th Page!