The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Key is an item is never physically seen in your inventory at all. It has many uses within R2DA for different functions:
- For the Halloween 2016 Key, is implied that this item is permanent during the event Halloween 2016. Obtaining this as a drop from a Regular Chest in Halloween Bootcamp would allow you to start a vote for the Lord Pumpkin Jr. Boss Arena.
- During Chronos Chamber you must use a Pad Key, which costs 5 Fame, to solve Obstacle 1 and continue the Quest. It is used again in Chronos Gate at Obstacle 4.
- If too many players die, Keys become free and the message "Due to insufficient players, Keys are now Fame-Free." is played in the chat.
- During Pumpkin's Quest, Pumpkinator's Bootcamp, Boo's Holdout and Chronos Gate, the Quest Key are dropped by the Skullguard and the Stone Golumn.
- During Yeti's Quest, the Wind-Up Key is dropped by Mr. Macaroni upon his death. This is used to open the gate in Yeti's Quest.
- During King Cherrycake's Quest, you require 10 Fame to buy the Puzzle Key to solve the Push and Key Puzzle.
- If too many players die, Keys become free and the message "Due to insufficient players, Keys are now Fame-Free." plays.
- In Duckland, the Ducky Key is dropped when Ducky dies. This opens the door to the barn which contains the rewards.
- In Papa Squid's Treasure, the Papa Squid Key is dropped when Papa Squid dies. It then opens the Squid Chest which contains the Jetski or 20x Froggo.
- In Gate Keeper II, the Frosty Jr. Key is dropped when Frosty Jr. dies. This opens the gate to the village which contains the rewards.
- In Casino Halls, the Combination Key is required to use the combination lock at Obstacle 6. Additionally, there are various Casino Keys you have to collect to open doors.
- If too many players die, the Combination Key will become free and the message "Due to insufficient players, Keys are now Fame-Free." plays.
- In Buried Alive, the Priest Key is used to unlock the door that leads to the Helicopter.
- Keys cannot be transferred between events.
- The Quest Keys are dropped by on the bodies of Skullguards and Stone Golumns.
- The Boss Keys are dropped on the spot where that particular boss died.
- If you have the key during a round of Chronos Quest and King Cherrycake's Quest, the key decal will float above your head.
- This can be removed by vote if 4 users type "unkey [player name]".
- R2D 2014's Halloween Event 2014 also used Keys.
- In that context, keys were used to allow the player to vote for the Lord Pumpkin Boss Arena.
- The Key is a free model and can be found here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.