Jetski is a good mount for maps that has water in it. But it is also the worst choice for maps that doesn't have water, since this mount can't be used on land, making it a bad choice for maps such as Mogadishu Transit or Farmhouse.
After the massacre of Papa Squid and his followers, the survivors managed to get their grubby, greedy hands on the pinnacle of liquid transportation. The Jetski. With this, they sped around the oceans, dumping plastics, damaged armor, worthless trash, and generally polluted the area. The destruction of the environment angered the remnants of Papa Squid's followers. They now bide their time, waiting for the day where they will take revenge.
- Remember, this mount has fuel, so you must return to land after 25 seconds.
- After running out of fuel, your mount will disappear.
- First water-based mount.
- Also the first mount to only be used on a certain type of terrain.
- Also the first mount to use fuel.
- The Rocket Sleigh does not technically have fuel, though it cuts out after a few seconds.
- Fifth mount in R2D series which is not an animal.
- This mount cannot be used in Shoot'em Up Town, since the map uses a different water style.
- Its better to use this on servers with only maps with water except maps with different water styles.
- There is a uncommon bug with the Jetski in R2DA Wipeout II, where you trip after get in Jetski.
- In Debug, the Jetski could be bought for $2,000.
- This was more than likely just for testing.