Information is definitely out-dated, and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
- "A helper of Papa Squid. They usually go together in groups, they do not actively hunt survivors and rather just float around. They are a hazard though, since they do electrocute anyone who comes in contact with them as an act of self-defense."
While Papa Squid searched for those brave survivors, he found a bunch of Jellyfishes to help with his cause. These Jellyfish were special, however, since they have a special layer of memebrane that deflects all bullets and hazards, essentially making them invulnerable to the survivors' attacks. However, they did not pack the punch that Papa Squid wanted, as they only dealt minimal damage to the survivors. Their electric stingers were very weak. Despite all of this, Papa Squid still accepted the Jellyfish as allies and let them partake in his last stand against the humans.
- Don't jump near the Jellyfish while fighting Papa Squid or you might hit one of them.
- They are unkillable so don't waste your ammo on them.
- Wearing the Faraday Vest will mean that you cannot be shocked by the Jellyfish.
- The mesh can be found under the Jellyfish.
- The texture is different, however.